Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
Friday, April 11, 2014
The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:30pm on Friday, April 11, 2014 in front of the BPK Co-op office by Steven.
- Steven, Lea, Ran, Gina, Shaila, Loryn, Mohammad
- Remaining Core ~$190
- Decided to use the remaining core money to purchase gift cards to give to various members of the BPK department who helped organize the events hosted by the BPKSA. The gift card allocation is broken down as follows:
- $50 metrotown gift card – Darleen Bemister from BPK Co-op for her major contributions to all the BPKSA events
- $20 starbucks gift card for Cheri Fiedler for her major contributions to all the BPKSA events
- $20 starbucks gift card for Richard Ward for writing the BPK Year End Party muse article
- $20 starbucks gift card for Michelle Kangro for her assistance with the BPK Orientation
- $20 starbucks gift card for Tony Leyland for his assistance with the BPK (KIN) Cup
- $20 starbucks gift card for Sophie Dunbar for her assistance with the BPK Orientation
- $10 Tim Horton’s gift card to Laurie Klak for her assistance with various BPKSA events
- $10 Tim Horton’s gift card to Tom Claydon for organizing the BPK Research Day
- $10 Tim Horton’s gift card to Ryan Dill for his dedication and contributions to the undergraduate program committee
- $10 Tim Horton’s gift card to Glen Tibbits for his support and assistance with various BPKSA events
- Lea Ramsey made the motion to reimburse Steven McGee up to $200 for purchasing all the gift cards. The motion was seconded by Ran Shpanya. The motion was unanimously approved.
Meeting was adjourned at 12:58 pm by Steven. The next meeting will be in the summer semester, time and location to be determined.