Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Students Association
Wednesday June 18, 2014
Meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:30 by Shaila in AQ 5017
Shaila, Joyce, Garveen, Matt
- 3 professors have volunteered for lab tours, but all are molecular physiology
- Joyce will bring up the topic of a more diverse range for lab tours tomorrow at the department meeting tomorrow
- Glen Tibbits will be away for a conference during Lab Tours; ask Damon to present the tours for the molecular physiology lab
- Debbie is currently working on the bingo
- Science of Sports Exhibit
- Next Saturday, June 28, 2014
- Mohammad applied for the grant, and Steven sent it out
- Joyce made the Facebook event
- $17.75/person, with grant will come down to ~$7.75/person
- Deadline set for Saturday for people to tell us if they’re attending
àScience World requires group rates to be booked in advance
àBy Saturday, when we know how many people are coming, tickets for the group will be booked.
- Brent will show Matt how to do the webpage next week
- Josh will fix up the webpage adding in the peer mentorship program
- Send webpage information to Josh
- Update course information on webpage (resourcesàcourse information)
àGarveen will update 340 information
àShaila can do 305/306
àIf anyone else has taken a course that doesn’t have a blurb, could you write it up and send it Matt?
- Do another clothing sale to sell off remaining clothing this summer?
- Maybe have a photoshoot of people modeling BPK Clothing?
àLinked in photo shoot next week
- Shaila will send out email to remind
- Semi formal attire
The meeting of the BPKSA was adjourned at Shaila at 1:10 pm. The next meeting will be held next week Wednesday June 26, 2014 in AQ 5017 at 12:30 pm.