Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
May 27, 2011
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 4:30pm on May 27, 2011 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by Torny.
- Brent, Lauren, Torny, Steven, Alex, Marissa
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- We do have core money now, half as much as we did before $250/term, grants still available
- New rules for grants (have to hold events at the Pub, catering through sfss)
- Antonio may attend a future meeting
- Future events
- Roger Takahashi may be able to come in September, event to go along with it?
- Kin Cup ($210-220 cost this year) around the same time after reading break
- Careers in kin, in the fall??
- Year-end party same time as this year
- Willing to spend more money to go to club ilia than go to pub?
- Clothing order for clubs day in the fall
- Different logos
- Nicer, more expensive T-shirts rather than gym clothes (2-3 colours)
- Pint glasses also available for purchase
- November Pub Night
- Discount/admission granted with pint glass
- To be held bi-weekly throughout the summer semester
- Meeting was adjourned at 5:00pm by Torny. The next meeting will be Friday, June 10, 2011in the Kinesiology Seminar Room at 4:30pm.