Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
November 26, 2010
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:32pm on November 26, 2010 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by Lauren Tindale.
- Lauren, Matt, Brent, Darleen, Amanda, and Sandra
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- Clothing form is almost finished
- Sack packs are ~ same quality of Nike sack packs
- for free?
- not this semester
- sell them at cost
- 9 inch inseam
- do we want them?
- they have shorter ones
- Careers in Kin
- Physio confirmed
- we need another just in case
- having a hard time getting them
- AT confirmed
- Massage Therapist
- John hasn’t asked yet
- Darleen will ask another (Dana)
- scratch it?
- Anne-Kristina Arnold
- hasn’t replied back about speaking herself
- see if she can recommend one more person
- exhibitor table confirmed?
- Paul Gross
- came two years ago
- can’t come
- still waiting for their schedules
- send Dr. Hedges another email regarding other students
- possibly Dr. Hedges to speak
- Wilbur Kelsic
- he’s been to 8 Olympics
- well respected
- 2 Panels
- pedorthist (Terry), chiropractor (Wilbur)
- AT (Ashley), Work Safe (Andrew), Fraser Health (Annelise)
- Jane is preparing the package
- inviting people from last year too
- draw prizes
- don’t have much at this point
- Meeting was adjourned at 1:05pm by Lauren Tindale. The next meeting will be December 3, 2010 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room at 12:30pm.