Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
October 1, 2010
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:33pm on October 1, 2010 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by John Abreu-Lanza.
- John, Matt, Lauren, Torny, Marissa, Brent, and Sandra
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- Call for elections/general meeting for next week.
- Running out of time for clothing order and Kin cup
- can do Kin Cup next semester
- want to have Club Night, Careers in Kin, and Kin Cup this year
- Clothing Order
- have logos and supplier
- bring it up during our general meeting to see what people want
- to keep people interested in BPKSA
- aim for distribution of clothes to be the last week of December
- What needs to be done for the General Meeting
- speak in classes
- pass information onto Clans (orientation groups)
- contact the Peak
- cost involved with having an ad in the Peak
- due date for the next issue
- Meeting was adjourned at 12:51pm by John Abreu-Lanza. The next meeting will be Friday, October 8, 2010 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room at 12:30pm.