Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
October 14th, 2009
- The regular meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:33pm on October 14th, 2009 in Task 2 7540 by John Abreu-Lanza.
- John, Lauren, Torny, Lucia, Marissa, Matt, Sandra, Brett and Alanna.
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- Kin Cup
- Distribution on Thursday: If you can help meet at the copy room at 9:30am
- Distribution on Friday: Will be meeting at 2:30pm at the copy center
- John will send out an e-mail to see who else can help early next week
- John will talk to Blaine in regards to sending out the list for the undergrads to Lori
- A copy of the class schedule was passed around for sign-up to speak in the classes this week or early next week
- Overheads: John will send an e-mail to Lori about doing overheads
- Snacks: Costco trip and snacks to be decided on at the next meeting
- Careers in Kin
- John will talk to Blaine about the web survey
- Contacts: If you have any, bring them to next week meeting
- We will have to come up with an elegant letter for the presenters and exhibitioners
- We want everything in line by clubs days in January
- Need to start planning and designing ASAP
- Come with ideas for next week
- Start thinking about what worked and didn’t work last year
- Our hope is to finish before the end of term
- When the clothing order is complete and comes in, we will plan to have a stuffing party before the clothing is to be distributed
- Matt’s Website update
- Has a friend that can do it in a couple of days
- Will need a design and the information we want on the site
- John is able to whip up ideas
- Everyone to bring ideas to the next meeting and John can put a design together from whatever we decide on
- Faculty Support Letter
- If you are interested in sending in a faculty support letter, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banner Vote
- Proposals for banner and logo designs were passed around for those who did not previously get a chance to vote.
- Voted for banner 1 and logo 1
- Meeting was adjourned at 12:50pm by John Abreu-Lanza. The next general meeting will be at 12:30pm on October 21st, 2009 in room 7540 TASK 2.