The BPKSA and BPK Co-op are pleased to invite you to the annual Careers in BPK Event on Wednesday, January 18, 2017. The event will take place at SFU Burnaby Campus, ASB Atrium from 4:00-8:00 pm. The cost of admission is $2.00 at the door and will include:
- Pre-event lab tours for BPK students only, from 3:15-4:20 pm (there is a separate registration link for the lab tours, please see below for details). Tours will be of the Sensorimotor Neuroscience Lab (D. Marigold) and the Molecular Cardiac Physiology Group (G. Tibbits).
- Employer Exhibits / Exhibitor Fair from 4:00-6:50 pm including representatives from: BCIT, BCAK, Fortius, TRU, KPU, Kintec, Innovative Fitness and many more!
- 2 Breakout Sessions featuring alumni studying and practicing in the fields of: Dietetics, Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy & Medicine
- Draw Prizes
If you want advice on future career plans, bring your resume and questions to the Exhibitor Fair as Career Services will be available to provide resume feedback. Some exhibitors will also be accepting applications.
Please register here for the event.
For the lab tours, please register through Symplicity.
First time registering through Symplicity? Here’s what to expect:
- Click on the lab tours link above
- Login to Symplicity
- Click on ‘Events’, then ‘Workshops’
- Use Keyword search BPK Lab Tours
Don’t miss this once a year event!!